Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Recount Writing - The holidays.

WALT add more detail in our Recount Writing
The holidays
In the holidays, me, my sister, dad and mum
went to Aunty Mara’s house.
I was so excited because our cousins were there.
I said, “Hello.” We played with the toys
and we played hide and seek and we played other things.
Later we went to see baby Heidi at the cemetery.
The next day we went to TeAho’s house.
We were watching a movie on the television.
We were watching White Fang.
The next day we were playing tag outside.
We were having fun at night.
We were watching How to train your dragon 3.
It was a good movie.
The next day we went to mum’s house.
Papa and nana were there and my cousins.
At night we were watching half of the movie
Captain Marvel on nana’s phone.
The next day  we went to sleep at TeAho’s house
and it was TeAho’s birthday.
We had fun. We played games inside because it was raining.
It was fun playing the games. The next day we went home.
My favourite parts of the holiday were
TeAho’s birthday and Aunty Mara’s house.
I had good a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment