Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

Persuasive Writing: Homework

I am learning to use the correct structure and language for Persuasive Writing.
Homework
Learning is important.
We need to learn at school and at home.
I think we should do homework every day.

Firstly I think we should do homework
every day because learning makes
our brain grow smarter so we could
be more accurate at our
spelling, reading and maths.

Secondly I think we should do homework
every day so that if we learn and do
homework we could become very smart.
If we don’t do homework or learn
we don’t know what to do and not be smart.

Thirdly I think we should do homework
every day so we could get 100%
in our spelling test and we could achieve our goals.

So that’s why I think we should do homework every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment