Pages

Friday 10 September 2021

One Shot Film Challenge - "Chunky"

 

Chunky
My first movie that I made on a site called "WeVideo"

WALT:
Experiment with different camera shots
Success Criteria:  I will use
*A close-up, birds eye, wide, high angle, low angle and over the shoulder shot.
*Audio to set the tone of the movie
*WeVideo to edit certain clips/shots that I would want to change


This is an image of me while I was making the film:
My Reflection:
Really what helped me complete my project was with the editing I discovered when you click on the three bars on each clip. I used this to do the old close in camera trick on one of the clips that you could see quite clearly on the second to last clip,
which really helped me to make a video like this. The editor tool is the best tool in WeVideo in my opinion....

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Peehikuru, What a fabulous short film! You have really done a great job with editing. It was very smooth between shots so your cuts were perfect! You have also used a range of shot types which is awesome to see. One thing I would suggest is to add in a extreme closeup of some of your facial expressions as this would help add to your already great film. I found this to be really funny and loved how silly it was. Check out this video href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVTZNg-IgGI&ab_channel=ParkerWalbeck"

    ReplyDelete